For Referring Physicians
Commitment to Excellence
When it comes to vision, only the best treatment and care will do. From specialized training to state-of-the-art technology and visionary research, Retina Group of Florida defines “excellence” in retina health care. Retina Group of Florida is trusted by hundreds of area ophthalmologists, optometrists, and other medical specialists for their patients that need retinal care.
Patient referrals are an expression of your satisfaction with our practice and trust in our abilities. We constantly strive to prove your confidence is well placed and appreciate your sharing that confidence by referring new patients. If we can be of help in expediting a referral, please speak to any of our physicians or staff and we would be happy to expedite the process.
For your convenience, please use our downloadable Patient Referral Form for Retina Group of Florida. If you desire to discuss a particular patient before referring them to us, please do not hesitate to call.
Retina Group of Florida
Mail: Retina Vitreous Consultants
6333 N. Federal Highway, Suite 300
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Our Legacy of Care in Florida
Retina Group of Florida is proud to be one of the oldest and largest private retina practices in the United States. Retina Group of Florida consists of 16 board-certified retina specialists and surgeons operating out of over a dozen retina clinics in Southeastern and Southwest Gulf Coast Florida. In 2023, we formally merged with our partner, Retina Associates of Sarasota. Together, we offer the most advanced treatment options and clinical trial opportunities for retina patients throughout Florida and beyond.
Each of our physicians have specialized training and extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the retina, macula, vitreous, and related structures of the eye. Our doctors are locally and nationally recognized as providers of the finest retina care available.
- Experience – With over 40 years of providing patient care, no other retina practice has been in Southeast Florida longer.
- Specialized Physician Training – All of our retina specialists are Board-Certified and have received Fellowship training in vitreoretinal diseases and surgery at some of the most respected institutions in the United States, such as the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Mayo Clinic, Washington University/Barnes Hospital, Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, UCLA/Jules Stein Eye Institute, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Duke University Eye Center, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, and more. Our specialists also are listed among the “Best Doctors in America,” assuring you the best in patient care.
- State-of-the-Art Technology – Retina Group of Florida offers the latest technology and equipment available, utilizing the most advanced techniques to achieve the best possible results and a more rapid recovery from surgery.
- 24-Hour Availability – Because of the large number of retina specialists in our practice, as well as the number of offices in which we practice, we are available to offer compassionate care whenever there is a problem that requires immediate attention.
- Accessibility – We have over a dozen retina centers conveniently located throughout Florida, offering your patients advanced retinal care close to home. Our locations in Broward and Palm Beach counties include Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Hollywood, Plantation, and Wellington. Our locations in the Gulf Coast area of Florida include Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Venice, Bradenton, and Lakewood.
- Vision for the Future– In addition to offering excellent patient care, Retina Group of Florida is always looking to the future by participating in clinical trials of new treatments and procedures long before they are available to the general population.
From state-of-the-art treatment to the most recent advances in eye care, Retina Group of Florida’s commitment to excellence can enhance your patient’s quality of life by preserving and restoring vision.